Monday, July 16, 2012

33 years.



33 years ago on a warm summer day this hansom boy was born.
I'm sure his mama held him tight as tears ran down her face as she stared into
the sweet face of her first born son.  

I'm so glad he was born.  I'm so happy I found him.
I'm so thrilled he chose me.
I'm so thankful to wake up to his sweet smile every day
and close my eyes with his warm hands wrapped around me every night.
I'm so blessed he is the sweet father to my kidlets.

I couldn't be a luckier girl.
The world would be a sad sad place with out my joe.
He is a good man, wonderful father, sweet son and amazing husband.

Happy Happy Birthday my sweetheart.
I know this years birthday is bitter sweet but know
that I love you and will always be here to hold you
through the thick and thin.

love you.

No comments: