Thursday, January 13, 2011

swim

genevieve had her first swim lesson
Saturday, January 8


she is quite the little guppy
so I thought it would be best to get her well acquainted with the water
before summer comes around.

she knew this drill
1..2..3...
and under she goes.
 



she was little clingy at first when it was time for her to
lean back and dunk those ears in the water
or lay on her belly and kick


but at the end of her 30 minute swim lesson
she was almost a pro.

Disclaimer: me in a bathing suite never a cute thing...
me in a bathing suite pregnant down right horrifying.

3 comments:

Joni and Rico Adams said...

I have to squeeze into a swimsuit here in about a month for our Mexico vacation. Although I'm super excited to chase the sun, I'm not so excited about the swimsuit situation. If you have suggestions on where to get a cute suit let me know.... or a full body suit so no one has to see my wobbly parts :)

Madison Grunig said...

How fun that she loves the water so much. What a smart idea to break up winter a little bit.

Madison Grunig said...
This comment has been removed by the author.