Monday, March 22, 2010

Give it up already...

its high time I put the swing away. 
genevieve stopped sleeping in it for naps a month or so ago,
she doesn't play in it.
it just sits there in my family room.
genevieve gave it up long ago, as for me I'm still a little attached.

(3 days old)

attached to all the supeficial and sentimental things that made her a tiny baby

(2 months old)

the bath hammock
it needs to go, her wee little bum touches the bottom anyways

(7 weeks old)

and swaddling...
my little burrito baby doesn't really want to be burritoed anymore.
no one told me how hard it would be to say goodbye to her infancy.

5 comments:

whitneyms said...

totally know what you mean. i about cry everytime i have to retire one of allison's outfits!!!
Super cute pics of evie!!!!

Unknown said...

I am so glad you enjoyed her tiny baby stage. I feel like I didn't enjoy it enough. Such a cute girl!!

Randi said...

I can finally comment on blogs from my phone!! She is so precious. I miss both my kiddos being babies. Especially Hunter. I worked for the first year and feel I did such an injustice to him. Write down everything. I wish I would have.

Mindy said...

Oh my heavens!! She looks like a perfect little precious doll in that last pic!!! Words can't say how freakin' cute that is!!! Miss you guys!!

Madison Grunig said...

Oh my word, she is such a pretty little thing!