Wednesday, October 24, 2012

One fish. Two fish.

Bath-time at our house is quite the event. As soon as I even mention the word bath Finn starts screaming and heads for the stairs. He is trying to climb in the tub before I can even get there, clothes and all. The remainder of bath-time consists of a lot of splashing, two babies fighting for the ever so coveted seat nearest to the faucet, mermaid hair, teeth brushing, bubbles and an occasional rubber ducky.
I have to say I usually dread bath nights because it just means more work at the end of the day but I always find myself completely enveloped in the smell of clean baby hair and sticky lotion kisses. I have to admit there is just something so comforting and peaceful knowing your babies are bathed and tucked safely in their covers for the night. It is then when i realize how much My cup runneth over.

No comments: